Individual Membership Renewal
PLEASE NOTE – ALL Nipper up to U13 members must have one parent join as a member please see Membership for details.
Each member over the age of 18 years MUST have a valid Working With Children Card, this is part of the new SLSWA legislation starting 2018-2019, for the benefit and protection of all minors. This policy doesn’t apply to members who are parents of an under 18 unless in a capacity where classified as requiring a WWC ie – Age Group Managers / Assistants / Partaking in overnight camps.
- Login to your Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) Members area account at members.sls.com.au. If you have not created an account this link allows you to create one. You may be asked to reset your password. Please follow the prompts and you will receive your new password. (Record your username and password in a safe place).
- When you are logged in you will see a yellow bar, which has your current status and information
3. Click “Renew” which is located on the right hand side of the yellow boxed area.
4. When you have checked ALL your details press “SUBMIT”.
5. Then you can make the payment for your membership using current fee schedule then proceed to the secure payment site SLSA Payment Portal.
The SLSA Members Area enables members to:
- Renew membership
- Change contact details
- Check membership status
- Access the SLSA e-learning portal
- Check list of awards and expiry dates
- Check past patrols
- Make payments