13km Princess Royal Harbour to Albany Surf Life Saving Club, Middleton Beach. Open to Surf Boats (Open, 16yrs + categories) and Surf Skis (Open, U19, 55yrs + categories) 2km Beach
13km Princess Royal Harbour to Albany Surf Life Saving Club, Middleton Beach.
- Open to Surf Boats (Open, 16yrs + categories) and Surf Skis (Open, U19, 55yrs + categories)
- 2km Beach Beach Run (Open, U13 categories) to commence @ASLSC after the Surf Craft Race
After the Race – Food, Drink & Live Music! @ASLSC Sunday until 8pm
- REGISTRATION – Saturday 4th June, 2pm – 7pm at ASLSC the Bar will be Open!
- EVENT BRIEFING – Saturday 4th June, 5:45pm @ASLSC the Bar will be Open!
- Late Entries – Saturday 4th June, 2 – 7pm @ASLSC, and Sunday 5th June, 7 – 7:45am
- Race Day Briefing – 7am – 7:45am Sunday 5th June @Boatshed: Boats and Peace Park: Skis
- Race Start – 8:30am Sunday 5th June
Sea Rescue and Surf Life Saving craft will patrol the course for safety of participants. Paddlers are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to wear a PFD.
As a participant of this event, you enter at your own risk. All participants remain covered for Public Liability, however, entrants are encouraged to have their own personal insurance.
- Early Bird NOW CLOSED!
- Standard pricing of $55 per entrant until 4pm Friday 3rd June (online registration close).
- Late entries will be accepted at ASLSC briefing Saturday 4th June or at start registration desk on Sunday 5th June at $65 per entrant.
Registrations click here or cut and paste the address:
This event would not be possible without our Sponsors. Please support them, as they support us in delivering this awesome event!
(Sunday) 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Albany Surf Life Saving Club