The time of the 2023/2024 season has come where we are asking for members to nominate fellow Albany Surf Life Saving Club for the following Honour and Award categories.
- Hadn and Jann Hood Youth Lifesaver of the Year
- Ray & Doreen Kelly Lifesaver of the Year
- Tony Bush Boatie of the Year Perpetual Trophy
- Albany SLSC Education and Training Award
- Albany SLSC Most Improved – Surf Sports
- Terry Engledow Endeavour Award
- David Smith Memorial Trophy Club Person of the Year
Please read the nomination guideline here and form to provide you with the information you require for your nomination to be completed correctly.
When completing this nomination form and tell us how AMAZING the member is. Please:
- Reflect on the attached award criteria in for the relevant award
- Provide as much detail as possible (dot point is fine)
- Don’t assume the Honours & Awards Committee knows everything about the member you’re nominating
Once nominations have been received the Honour and Awards committee with review them and complete the voting process.
Nominations are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or given to Anna Emery.
Nominations submitted by phone, SMS or incomplete nomination forms will not be accepted.
Nominations close 5pm on Tuesday 5 March 2024.
Let’s celebrate and recognise the members who go above and beyond in our Club and the surf lifesaving community.