Summer Fun with ‘Lets Go Surfing’ mornings for All-Abilities.
Disabled Surfers Association Great Southern will hold four surfing days on Saturday mornings in 2024 at Middleton Beach in front of the Albany Surf Lifesaving Club
Register here, participants, carers/parents and volunteers: https://events.humanitix.com/lets-go-surfing
· 20th January
· 17th February
· 16th March
· 13th April
· Armbands and rashies can be collected 9am – 10am at the registration tent (registrations finish at 10am)
· Surfing – 9:30am to 11.30am, followed by a FREE BBQ and presentations before 12 pm
· Sunscreen and wetsuits are available
· Please BYO water bottle
Volunteers, come join in on the fun in the water or help on the beach. Call Kerry on 0499 401 001 to know more.
· Set up – from 7.30am – 8.30am
· Surfing support – 9.30am to 11.30am – sunscreen and wetsuits are available
· Pack down – finished by 12pm
· Any shift you can volunteer with is much appreciated
· FREE BBQ Breakfast for set up volunteers
· FREE BBQ Lunch for surfing and pack-down volunteers
These times are flexible, so if the day doesn’t go to plan, you are still welcome to come and go anytime you need.
So come along and join us all for a morning of Surf, Fun…. Putting Smiles on Dials
Follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/DisabledSurfersGS
COVID – if you are testing positive, please stay home until you are clear.