It appears that some people are not getting The Rip even though they are on the mailout list. Sometimes it ends up in junk or spam folder if you haven’t put the email address on your ‘safe’ list. To fix this, follow the instructions below.
- Go to junk/spam mail folder
- Find email
- Right click on it and scroll down to the bottom to ‘junk’
- Click on ‘junk’ and scroll across to ‘Not Junk’
- Click on it and there will be a prompt advising that the email address is trusted. Click ok.
- You can drag the email into the ‘inbox’ and hopefully receive The Rip directly into your inbox next week!