The ASLSC AGM is on Friday 28th July 6pm at the Middleton Bowling Club. All welcome!!
Please make an effort to attend the AGM to support your club.
There are several vacant roles that we need to fill. Support, training and a hand over will be provided for each role.
- Administration Director: member services, board administration, meeting agenda, minutes, club correspondence
- Board Director: coordinating Honours and Awards.
- Members Services Team Leader: overseeing a team who deliver registrations, member communication, the RIP, merchandise.
- Lifesaving Team Leader: overseeing patrols, rosters, lifesaving.
- Nippers Coordinator: overseeing the club’s Woodside nipper program.
We would appreciate if you would consider one of the roles to support your club. Many hands make light work.
Board nominations close THIS Friday 30th June!
Please contact Carl email@example.com or 0429 920 268 for further information on the roles.
If you wish to nominate for a role contact Simone at Office@albanysurfclub.com.au for a nomination form.
Members who have resolutions, agenda items for the AGM need to submit them by 1st July to Office@albanysurfclub.com.au.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all at the AGM.
All welcome to come along, catch up with everyone and hear what’s happening in your club.