The below ASLSC COVID-19 Position Statement has recently been endorsed by the Board.
• The safety and wellbeing of our members and the broader community is our highest priority.
• The COVID-19 pandemic presents new and unprecedented risks to the health and safety of our community.
• We continue to follow the advice from the WA Chief Health Officer when making decisions in response to risks presented by COVID-19.
• We will comply with all Public Health Orders.
• We support vaccination as the best way to protect people against COVID-19 and encourage all Club members and employees to be vaccinated.
The club policy in line with this position statement will be finalised in the coming few weeks.
In addition to this, under the WA Government directive, the critical business roles as defined by the government directive that require vaccination have all been informed and the club continues to comply with all requirements in relation to this legislation.
This continues to be a rapidly changing environment and the board will continue to keep members updated as information comes to hand.