Open to Nippers, Youth & Seniors (not little nippers U7-U9) Youth and Seniors events start Friday 28th. Youth and senior continue Sat 29th. Nipper events Sat 29th only Albany,
- Open to Nippers, Youth & Seniors (not little nippers U7-U9)
- Youth and Seniors events start Friday 28th. Youth and senior continue Sat 29th. Nipper events Sat 29th only
- Albany, Esperance and Denmark SLSC’s competing
- All members can enter
- This is the ONLY QUALIFYING CARNIVAL for the State Championships for Nippers (Youth and Seniors don’t need to qualify for States)
- State-level medals will be presented to Nippers coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all individual events, and the board rescue.
- Qualifying events for Nippers are the Ironman/woman, board race, board rescue, beach sprint and beach flags
- IF your nipper does not come 1st or 2nd in the qualifying events, they can still enter the state championships in the 1km beach run, surf race, and all team events. HOWEVER, to enter these events at the state championships, a nipper must have competed in at least one prior carnival, either the Bunbury Country Carnival, the GS Regional Champs or the Country Champs.
january 28 (Friday) - 29 (Saturday)
Albany Surf Life Saving Club