The 2022-23 season is HERE! Membership renewals for the 2022-23 season are OPEN!
So, what do you need to know and do to continue your membership? All is revealed below:
Please Note: New registrations will open September 1!
NEW REGISTRATION TEAM
We are excited to announce that we have a new registration team. Managing nearly 500 member registrations is a HUGE task (and essential) so please be gentle with our team, understanding and support them as they learn and navigate their way through the process. Thanks team!
Team Leader Perdie Beebe email@example.com
Registrar Tara Pountney firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Admin Officer Kristen Giles email@example.com
Member Screening Gemma Sandy firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FOR 2022-23
Renewals for 2022-23 open online on Friday 1 July. To renew your club membership and become a financial member, please go to the SLSA Portal, log in and complete your renewal. https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
Any problems or questions regarding renewals please email the team via email@example.com.
Membership fees have remained the same as last season. For more information visit Information – Albany Surf Life Saving Club (albanysurfclub.com.au)
Payment plans are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or print the form via Information – Albany Surf Life Saving Club (albanysurfclub.com.au).
We welcome Kidsport vouchers. Please email your voucher code to email@example.com as soon as you receive it so your registration can be processed as quickly as possible. Registrations will not be finalised until Kidsport vouchers have been verified. www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/funding/sport-and-recreation-funding/kidsport
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP INCLUSIONS
Family memberships include full membership for two adults and two children. Additional children can be added to a family membership. To be eligible for a family membership, children must be under 18 as at the 30 September 2022. For members aged 18 and over, who are students, a student concession membership is available.
New club memberships will be open and accepted online from 1st August.
APPROVAL OF 2022-23 CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Your membership renewal will not be approved unless you have:
- Completed the online renewal
- Paid in full OR have an approved 2022-23 membership payment plan in place
- Provided a current copy of your Working with Children Check (WWCC) unless exempt. You may already have it on file from last season if it has not expired. Need more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLUB ACCESS VIA FOBS
Eligible FINANCIAL members can collect a season 22-23
- To be eligible you must be/have:
- Over 18 years of age
- Paid your membership fee (senior or family) OR have a payment plan in place
- Provided your current WWCC or have these details on club record
- Returned your 21-22 FOB
- After 29 July 2022, FOBs can be collected from the club by eligible members during office hours
- FOBs can ONLY be collected in person. You can collect a FOB for your eligible family members but not for people outside of your family.
- FOBs are now free unless the member has lost or not returned old FOB. This is one of the ways we can thank our volunteers for the time they give to the club.
- FOB access is not included in parent membership unless paying full family.
- As per the club’s FOB Policy NO UNDER 18 members are to be given FOBs.
We look forward to processing your membership renewal. If you have any problems please contact us.
Member Services Team Leader