COMPETITIONS – UPDATE YOUR CALENDAR – BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION!
SLSWA have updated us on some of our competition venues, they have swapped the dates for Nippers and Senior States, and the Aussies are now going to be moved from Perth to Queensland. Update your calendars and get in now to book your accommodation!
Up and Coming Carnivals to lock in your diary!
- Country Carnival – Bunbury – January 22-23, 2022
- Great Southern Regional Championships (for Nippers) – Albany – January 28-29, 2022
- Little Nipper State Championships – Sorrento – February 27, 2022
- Masters State Championships – Trigg Beach – March 5, 2022
- Country Championships – Trigg Beach – March 6, 2022
- Youth & Senior State Championships – Scarborough – March 11-13, 2022
- Nipper State Championships – Scarborough – March 19-20, 2022
Karrinyup Waters is always a good place to stay for our Clubbies, as it is nice and close to the Northern Beaches and it has a heap of great facilities for families. Unfortunately the accommodation books really fast, so you may be lucky to secure a spot. If you are camping, or in a van, you have a much better chance of getting a site, but you will need to book now!
If you have any questions about our competitions, please don’t hesitate to email Nadine Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org