As part of a community funding initiative, the Albany Community Bank branch of Bendigo Bank have launched the 2019/20 Albany Community Sporting Raffle “Get in the Game Sport & Rec Giveaway”. 20 Local sporting clubs and associations have nominate to participate and sell raffle tickets for their club. Sporting clubs receive 100% of their club’s individual ticket sales for the raffle. This initiative aims to raise $125,000 for sport and recreation in Albany over the next few months.
The Albany Surf Life Saving Club have nominated to sell 300 tickets to raise a total of $15,000. This is one of a number of fundraising activities the club delivers each season to support the operations and costs of club activities. This season, we had allocated the Get in the Game Sport & Rec Giveaway to our Nipper and Youth. The Woodside Nippers and Youth have been doing an awesome job selling tickets but we still have plenty of books to sell.
We are now calling for senior members to get on board this great opportunity for the club. We have 70+ books yet to sell and a missed opportunity to raise the desired funds for the club.
Congratulations to the Youth. Under 14 and 15 members are leading the pack with the most money raised to date. With only 2 weeks to go, which age group will raise the most funds and which individual family will do the hardest yards to raise the most funds?
General details FYI:
- Tickets are $5 each | 10 tickets to a book.
- Each Nipper and Youth member received x1 book (10 tickets) to sell, raising a minimum of $50 for the club.
- All tickets and associated numbers have been allocated to each Nipper and Youth Member.
- Each age group has a nominated parent co-ordinator to assist group.
- Sold books with monies and additional ticket books can be collected by Tash Rolfe, Administration support between 10 and 3 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the club. Please email Tash at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to liaise a time
- Sold books with monies and additional ticket book can also be collected at the end of Sunday activities from 9.30am at a desk next to Uniforms commencing December 1.
- All tickets strobes MUST be returned sold or unsold!
- Stub information must be legible.
- Over the course of the fundraising, the club will be monitoring tickets sales of both individual families and age groups.
- Efforts will be rewarded ☺ Free ice cream for the winning age group and the club will refund membership fees for the family to raise the most funds.
- The raffle is regulated by licensing and gaming.
Please be aware that ALL money and ticket stubs need to be returned before Wednesday 29th January by 3pm. The clock is ticking… can we do it?